Claw Dangle Earrings
The big Cubic Zirconia is pronged to the jewelry item to secure from loosing. A prong setting is one component of what is known in the jewelry business as a head, a claw-shaped type of binding (typically 3, 4, or 6 individual prongs per head) that is welded or soldered to a jewelry item in order to mount (or set) a stone to the jewelry item.
Just click the " Add To Cart" Button Above! There's a very limited stock, and they will go soon!
- Note: Please allow 7-20 days for delivery.
- FREE SHIPPING
- Earring Type: Drop Earrings
- Material: Cubic Zirconia
- Metals Type: Silver
- Shape\pattern: Heart
- Metal Stamp: 925,Sterling
- Package Weight: 0.03kg (0.07lb.)
- Package Size: 18cm x 16cm x 1cm (7.09in x 6.30in x 0.39in)